Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
The title doesn’t lie – this chicken literally melts in your mouth. It is a favorite of our family, but also all others who have tried it. I remember one time Josh’s sister came over and I happened to be making it for dinner – she was so excited because she had been thinking about having this recipe and WALA there I was making it!
1 lb chicken (2-3 breasts)
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
Panko Italian-style breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Combine mayo and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in pre-greased baking pan – I usually use a 9X13.
- Spread mixture on top of chicken and top with breadcrumbs.
- I usually use A LOT of breadcrumbs – the more the merrier!
- Bake for 45 minutes. If you want a faster cook time – cut chicken breasts in half long ways so they are thinner and you can set the timer for 30 minutes.
- This can also be done in the instant pot – just set the poultry timer for 15 minutes or 20 minutes if frozen!
Goes best with green beans and rolls!
Let me know your thoughts/opinions once you try this recipe out!