Kroger Chef Junior inspired this recipe!
1 head of lettuce
1 lb of chicken, cooked & shredded
1 can water chestnuts
1 cup chopped broccoli
1 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 t rice vinegar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 swirls of honey
2 T olive oil
- Over stove top heat oil. Add in carrots, broccoli and water chestnuts and saute for about 5 minutes until semi-soft.
- Mix together soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar and honey. Make sure all brown sugar is dissolved.
- Add sauteed veggies to shredded chicken, mix well.
- Pour sauce mixture in and stir until coated.
- Serve in lettuce. You may want to use a slotted spoon because too much juices make a mess!
Rhory made this at Kroger Chef Junior on Saturday. It wasn’t on our menu but after making it, and her loving it, we knew we had to try them at home! They are so simple and yummy!
What do you put in your lettuce wraps?