Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers
Easy, quick, family-friendly recipe for your Instant Pot!
See my post about the Instant Pot HERE.
3-4 green peppers
8 slices pepperjack cheese (can also use your favorite shredded cheese)
Roast Beef (pack of lunchmeat)
1 onion, diced
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium, add onions and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
2. While onions are cooking, slice up the roast beef into squares. Add roast beef to onions and saute together for about 5-6 minutes.
3. While roast beef and onions are cooking, slice the top off of the peppers and take out the middle (including ALL seeds!).
4. Tear up one slice of cheese per pepper and place it in the bottom of the peppers.
5. Evenly disperse the meat and onion mixture between the three-four peppers. (If you like less meat, use 4 peppers).
6. Tear of the remaining pieces of cheese and spread evenly over the top of the peppers. Press down.
7. Add one cup of water to the Instant Pot.
8. Add steaming rack and place peppers on top. Close the lid and set function to MANUAL. Decrease time to 10 minutes.
9. Once the timer goes off, manually release pressure.
These can also be made in the oven! Simply preheat your oven to 375 and instead of placing prepared peppers in IP, you will put them in a greased baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes. In addition, I also recommend placing your peppers in the oven during the pre-heat process so they become softer when cooked!