Instant Pot Philly Cheese-Steak Sandwiches
JD loves Philly Cheesesteaks from pretty much anywhere. When I thought about adding something to our menu, I wanted to branch out and make a version at home. We have made Philly Cheesesteak Pizza and it was an incredible hit! This recipe is just as easy and since it is created from start to finish in the Instant Pot – WINNING!
1 lb ground beef – browned (either in Instant Pot or before)
1 t minced garlic
2 green peppers, sliced
1 onion, sliced or diced
1 T all-purpose flour
1 can french onion soup
2 t Worcestershire sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef, either in pan or Instant Pot.
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT cheese and hamburger buns to the Instant Pot.
- Seal lid, set to manual for 8 minutes.
- Once finished cooking, manually release pressure.
- Add in cheese and stir until melted.
- Serve hot on hamburger buns.
- It will look messy but the cheese holds it together and you can eat it as a sandwich.