Instant Pot Stuffed Shells
Another great twist on Taco Tuesday! Don’t let tacos be the only thing you eat on Tuesdays!
You may have caught on by now, but it is true that I love my Instant Pot AND I love Taco Tuesday! I am always searching for ways to spice it up a bit because tacos week after week can get quite boring! Converting recipes to the Instant Pot has also been a push of mine because I love the simplicity of putting everything in together and BAM – done. We love anything taco-esque in our house so this is always a menu success.
1 lb ground beef
1 box LARGE pasta shells, cooked according to directions on pkg
taco seasoning packet
small onion, diced
2 T water
8 oz cream cheese
8 oz bag Mexican blend cheese
1 can rotel
- Brown beef and onions while pasta shells are cooking. Drain excess grease.
- Add water and taco seasoning packet to meat – stirring to combine. Add cream cheese and stir until melted in to meat mixture then add can of rotel.
- Add dash of salsa to lightly cover bottom of round dish (or 9X13 if oven cooking). Add meat mixture to shells and place in the dish. Continue until round dish is full. Cover the shells with some salsa and cheese (as much as you like!).
- Add 1 cup water to Instant Pot and place steaming rack in bottom. Create a foil handle to wrap around the round dish and put it down on top of steaming rack.
- Seal lid and set manual timer to 10 minutes.
- Release pressure manually and ENJOY!
- If cooking in the oven, cook on 350 for 25 minutes 🙂