Instant Pot Meatloaf
Quick, simple, cheap – could you ask for anything else?
2 lbs ground beef
1-3/4 cup bread crumbs
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1 T minced garlic
1/2 T season salt
1 cup beef broth (DO NOT MIX WITH MEATLOAF)
OPTIONAL: diced potatoes
5 t brown sugar
3/4 cup ketchup
1 t dry mustard
3 T Worcestershire sauce
- Add all meatloaf ingredients in to a bowl and mix, thoroughly. If you are like me and hate touching raw meat – make your husband do it!
- Mix sauce ingredients in a different bowl.
- If you are using potatoes, chop them now and add to the bottom of Instant Pot.
- Add 1 cup of beef broth to bottom of pot.
- Put steaming rack on top of potatoes.
- Wrap meatloaf in foil (leave top exposed) and set on top of steaming rack.
- Top with 1/2 of the sauce.
- Set timer to manual for 35 minutes
- Once the timer goes off, manually release pressure and top with remaining sauce.
What are your favorite sides to serve with meatloaf?