Instant Pot Italian Chicken
A one-pot Instant Pot meal that is sure to be a winner!
Weeknights in our house are honestly a blur. Both JD and I work and usually are getting home at 6PM or later. I would be lying if I said I am not envious of those who are sitting down to dinner at 6 PM. Alas, this is how our family works and it really does just work for us. The introduction of the Instant Pot in to our family AND my meal planning have made dinner time a lot less stressful. When a meal can be completed in less than 30 minutes it is a total success in my book!
1 lb frozen (or fresh) chicken
2 large potatoes
1 can green beans
Italian dressing (as much or as little as you would like!)
1. Drain green beans and pour in to bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water.
2. Peel and cut up potatoes in to small chunks and put on top of green beans.
3. Cut onion in to slices and throw on top of potatoes.
4. Place chicken on top of onions and cover with as much Italian dressing as you would like.
5. Seal Instant Pot and choose “Poultry” setting for 15 minutes. If chicken is already thawed, cook for 10 minutes.
Note: This CAN be cooked in the oven! Just add green beans, potatoes and onion to a 9X13 pan. Place chicken on top and cover with dressing. Cook in oven at 350 for 45-60 minutes depending on size of chicken breasts.
How adorable is this cat kitchen towel? Get yours from Cat Flair!