Instant Pot Chicken Lo Mein
I am a huge fan of chinese food but I much prefer going to a restaurant where it is prepared for me! I have branched out in my cooking ventures though, thanks to the Instant Pot.The meals are so quick and simple that I just cannot resist. When I started this recipe I realized I did not have the angel hair pasta it required but I tried it with egg noodles and it was fine.
2 cups water
2 cups egg noddles
1 cup frozen broccoli
1 cup carrots (I used baby but you could chop them up or use smaller sliced carrots)
2 frozen chicken breasts
2 T corn starch
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 t ground ginger
2 t minced garlic
1. Add water, noodles, broccoli, carrots and chicken to Instant Pot.
2. Seal and cook on manual for 12 minutes. Manually release pressure when done.
3. Remove chicken and quickly cut in to chunks.
4. Mix soy sauce, ginger, garlic and cornstarch.
5. Add the liquid mixture to the Instant Pot and stir to combine.
6. DONE! Enjoy 🙂