Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
These Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are sure to be an instant hit with everyone!
I have not found a single recipe that I don’t love in my Instant Pot! Now, I haven’t ventured to do any super tricky ones, but as a working mom – simple is key! I am constantly looking for ways to make new dishes with few ingredients. My monthly meal plans are only a success because I can use some ingredients over multiple recipes. Stay tuned for my March meal plan because I will also be including a shopping list!
Even though I make simple recipes, there is usually plenty to go around. I’m not a fan of taking sandwiches to work because they are boring. Usually my recipes serve about six, or leftovers for smaller families. You can always double them if you need! I wish I would have doubled this recipe because there were not enough meatballs for leftovers. Next time I will know!
2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1 t salt
1 tsp minced garlic
2 T buffalo sauce
4 T butter
- Mix shredded chicken, bread crumbs, salt and garlic together in a bowl.
- Form 2 inch meatballs by pressing the ingredients firmly together.
- Add vegetable oil to Instant Pot and click Saute.
- Slowly add the meatballs in with tongs, turning until most sides are brown.
- It is okay if they kind of fall apart!
- While they are cooking, melt butter and buffalo sauce together in the microwave.
- After meatballs are browned, add buffalo sauce/butter to the instant pot and stir to combine.
- If you prefer more spicy, add more buffalo sauce. Less spicy, add more butter. Personally I would add more sauce AND butter to create more of a sauce. You can also plate the meatballs and top with the sauce AFTER they come out of the Instant Pot.
Note: You could also make these in a pan on the stove-top! Don’t shy away from this just because you haven’t joined the Instant Pot society!