This is a family favorite! I mean, who doesn’t love anything that contains tots?
As of right now, I have only made this dish in the oven – but! – I am looking to try it out in the instant pot. Look for an update once happens.
1 lb ground beef (can use ground turkey)
1 bag frozen tator tots
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 onion (chopped)
2 garlic cloves (chopped)
1/2 cup milk
1 can corn (drained)
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
4 T sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a skillet, cook onions until browned. Add in garlic and let simmer before adding in ground beef. Add beef, cook on medium until browned then drain and add to mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, combine milk, cream of mushroom soup, and sour cream. Mix until well combined. Then add to meat bowl and mix.
- Add corn and 1-1/2 cups of cheese and mix well.
- Grease a 9X13 pan and lay a layer of tots on the bottom. Spread your mixture over the top and then add another layer of tots.
- Top entire dish with remaining 1-1/2 cups of cheese.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is bubbly!
Serving size 6 (my family also goes back for seconds, though!)
Let me know what you think if you decide to try this one out!