Cheesy Black Bean and Corn Dip
This recipe is PERFECT for Taco Tuesday! I love black beans and corn – and who doesn’t love cheese? This recipe is a perfect blend of flavors that can be eaten by itself for a snack or as a side for those delicious tacos. I even took this for lunch over the next few days following and it was SO good.
1 can corn, drained
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
1 8oz block cream cheese, softened and cut in to chunks
1 t cumin
1 t garlic powder
1 t chili powder
1 cup shredded cheese (your choice, but we used Mexican Blend!), divided
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together corn, beans, tomatoes, cream cheese, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Pour in to UNGREASED 2-1/2 quart baking dish.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese, and maybe a little extra – we love cheese!
- Bake for 25 minutes uncovered.
- Serve with chips – enjoy!