Change The Way You Feed Your Toddler!
Can we just talk about how cute that baby is for a second? HA! Maybe I am partial but he is so adorable.
I was compensated in return for my review but all opinions/thoughts are my own!
If I had to complain about one thing for a second it would be feeding time for toddlers. They either devour everything you put in front of them, or like tonight, demand a donut in place of touching a single piece of food you put on their plate. Rhett devours each piece of food, Rhory hates everything. I struggle to find foods that she will even try. I know Rhett is in the picture BUT I have used this Osho Silicone Placemat more for Rhory. She loves racing to see which section she can finish first! I put her meat in one portion and her fruits/veggies in the other. She cackles at the fact there is a sun and a cloud on her placemat!
Benefits of the Osho Silicone Placemat:
- Deep edges so food isn’t sloshing all over the place. Would you believe I have actually put cereal and milk in the sun? It works because the edges are so tall!
- Made with 100% food grade silicon and it is free of BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates
- Easy to clean; hand wash OR dishwasher!
- Suctions to the table to stop and movement
- No sharp corners or small edges that could possibly trap food or liquid – that would eventually lead to mold!
- Best of all – makes feeding time FUN!
My only drawback is that it does not quite suction to my wood table. This could be for several reasons though because we don’t have a really great sealant on the table and the table is not exactly *totally* clean every time we put the placemat down.
You can get your own HERE! Or, if you stay patient — I will be hosting a GIVEAWAY of one over on my FB page next week!!