Pork Chop Parmigiana
Love that cat kitchen towel? Visit Cat Flair to get your own!
If you have read any of my other recipes then you know by now that QUICK is the name of my game! This Pork Chop Parmigiana is perfect for a busy night where you don’t have much time! The ingredient list seems long, but everything comes together quickly!
4 pork chops
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 box spiral pasta
2 cups pasta (meatless) sauce
- Preheat oven to 425
- Put pasta sauce in small pan and simmer on low to warm.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking, spray a baking pan.
- Mix the egg and milk together in one bowl and the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in another.
- Dip the pork chops in the egg mixture and then the breadcrumb mixture, then place on baking sheet.
- Cook for 6 minutes, flip, and cook for another 6 minutes.