3 Ingredient Instant Pot BBQ Pineapple Chicken
So simple you will think you left something out or did something wrong!
When I think about my life before the Instant Pot I really wonder how I even cooked on work days! If I had forgotten to thaw out some chicken, it was pretty much all over and I was going to be making sandwiches OR picking up food while we were out – the worst for our budget! I am able to cook frozen chicken in 15 MINUTES in the Instant Pot! Seriously? If that isn’t enough to sell you – I don’t know what will! Check out this delicious mix of spicy and sweet for a last minute dinner option!
1 can pineapple chunks
2 frozen chicken breasts
Optional: Instant Rice
- Add can of pineapple (including juices) in to the bottom of the instant pot.
- Lay chicken on top of pineapple.
- Top with as much BBQ sauce as you would like and seal lid.
- Click the poultry button and make sure time sets for 15 minutes.
- We serve with rice – so, cook instant rice while chicken is cooking.